Bosch Rexroth will showcase its innovative drive system components and technologies for the wind industry in booth #2018 during WINDPOWER 2013 at McCormick Place in Chicago, May 5-8, 2013.
Bosch Rexroth supports wind turbine developers and wind energy facilities operators with solutions for the entire life cycle of the wind turbine.
Rexroth will display a range of technologies and services at WINDPOWER 2013 including:
- BLADEcontrol Demonstrator: experience the responsiveness and precision of Rexrothâ€˜s BLADEcontrol wind turbine rotor blade condition monitoring system
- REDULUS GPV wind turbine gearbox: demonstration of this systemâ€™s advanced features and compact footprint
- Hydraulic pitch adjustment systems: smart systems that increase turbine efficiency
- Hydraulic components: portfolio consisting of highly intelligent components with long service life and reliability
- Service and repair: engineers have comprehensive experience in early fault detection and on-site support and maintenance
For almost a century, Rexroth has been developing and producing innovative drive system components, and was involved in the development of early wind turbine drive systems. Components and systems from Bosch Rexroth help increase the efficiency of facilities used for renewable energy production. Rexrothâ€™s success is based upon many years of experience as a development partner and on the excellence of its products.
To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/windenergy