HAWE Hydraulics’ V30D style axial-piston variable-displacement pump is well-suited to demanding mobile hydraulic uses. Its low noise levels, high pressure rating (peak = 420 bar / perm. = 350 bar), low weight/performance ratio and wide controller range make it possible to employ it for most industrial and mobile applications. The variable displacement pump works according to the swash plate principal with 9 pistons.
Opening and closing of the cylinder cavities is via openings in the control disc. The axial movement of the pistons is provided by an adjustable swash plate. The setting angle (0 – max) can be steplessly varied in proportion to the desired displacement/flow. The setting range can be mechanically limited by setting screws (with V and VH controller only fixed limitation is possible). Position of the swash plate can be controlled via a visual mechanical indicator.
Other features include:
• Low specific weight
• Fast response times due to low mass moment of inertia of the setting unit
• Special swash plate bearing helps reduce noise
• New design of the hydrostatically balanced steel slipper shoes running on a bronze plate improves life of typical wearing parts
• Valve plate made from steel provides high wear resistance. Carefully designed dampening slots result in exceptionally low noise level
• Large shaft bearings provide long life