The RPEI electrohydraulic inverse proportional pressure relief valve is a new high-capacity pressure control that provides smooth, precise speed control in fan drive applications.
Designed for use in fan drive applications, the RPEI combines attributes of an electro-proportional adjustable pilot stage valve and a high-capacity main stage valve to provide precise pressure control inversely proportional to the input electrical current. In the event of power or signal loss, the RPEI defaults to the maximum pressure setting to ensure that the fan drive continues to cool.
The new RPEI features:
- 25 gpm (95 lpm) flow capacity
- Available in two nominal-pressure settings:
- “A” range – 3,000 psi (210 bar)
- “W” range – 5,000 psi (350 bar)
- Designed and tested to 5 million on-off operational cycles
- Exceeds new NFPA test standard T2.6.1 R2014 for fatigue and burst pressure ratings
The RPEI works in harmony with our XMD valve drivers for any applications requiring closed-loop control and comes standard with zinc-nickel plating for up to 1,000-hour salt fog protection.