Brennan Industries, Inc., an international supplier of hydraulic fittings and adapters has expanded its line of instrumentation valves by introducing manifold valves.
The new Brennan manifold valves will be offered in three valve configurations:
- Two Valve Manifolds, which are used in pressure instruments such as pressure gauges, pressure transmitters, pressure switches, etc.
- Three Valve Manifolds, the most commonly used manifolds, which may be used in differential pressure instruments such as differential pressure transmitters, differential pressure switches, differential pressure gauges, etc.
- Five Valve Manifolds, which are normally used with differential pressure instruments where drain valves are required on the instrument side.
Brennan manifolds are available in four different types of designs; separately mounted manifolds, direct mounting ‘T’ type manifolds, direct mounting ‘H’ type manifolds, and co-planar manifolds.
Each of Brennan Industries’ manifold valves are designed with a pressure sealing system which offers the valves the following advantages:
- The stem threads are rolled to reduce friction and coated with silver Teflon mixture for smooth operation.
- The stem plug has a swiveling design and is uniquely hardened to provide for wear and long life.
- The pipe sealing system prevents blowouts of the stem and reduces gland leakage.
Brennan Industries manifold valves are available in a variety of materials, depending on the application, including carbon steel, stainless steel, Hastealloy ‘C’, Monel, Inconel and Titanium.