Simrit launched its North American Distribution program at its inaugural Preferred Distributor Conference held at the Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla. Although the Preferred Distributor program has successfully operated overseas for a number of years, the company is naming its first group of Preferred Distributors for the North American market at an awards ceremony this evening.
During the three-day conference, attendees discussed the benefits and strategic opportunities provided by this exclusive distribution program. Of the 62 appointed distributors, 22 distributors were appointed Preferred Distributors to serve as the foundation of Simrit’s activities in the North American market.
Simrit’s 2013 North American Preferred Distributors include:
- All Seals & Hose, Inc. of Milwaukee
- McMasters Koss Co. of Royal Oak, Mich.
- Carolina Seal, Inc. of Charlotte, N.C.
- O-Ring Sales & Service of Lenexa, Kan.
- FCI Automation of Grand Rapids, Mich.
- RB Packings and Seals Inc. of Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
- Fluidseal, Inc. of Richmond, B.C., Canada
- RT / Dygert Int’l. of Burnsville, Minn.
- Fluidseal AB, Inc. of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Seal Source Inc of Portland, Ore.
- Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc. of King of Prussia, Penn.
- Sealtech Supply Inc. of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Hercules Sealing Products, Inc. of Clearwater, Fla.
- Sealing Devices, Inc. of Lancaster, N.Y.
- High Performance Seals of Auburn, Wash.
- Seals & Packings, Inc. of Dallas
- Industrial Seal, Inc. of Dallas
- Tech-Syn Corp. of Bloomingdale, Ill.
- Interstate Seal Co. of Fresno, Calif.
- Wyatt Seal, Inc. of Charlotte, N.C.
- Kepco Sealing Supplies of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Zatkoff Seals and Packings of Farmington Hills, Mich.
Simrit’s technically advanced product portfolio offers high-quality sealing solutions that can be adapted to meet specific customer requirements. The extensive offering requires the company’s distributors to have the working knowledge of the products to most accurately recommend customer solutions. To foster this knowledge, the North American program was created to provide Preferred Distributors a variety of educational resources, global support and services.
Additionally, 40 companies were named 2013 Approved Distributors gaining access to Simrit’s products and services designed to promote their growth and development into Preferred Distributors within the global distribution strategy. As the next step in Simrit’s commitment to creating a more efficient global distribution organization, the company has plans to adopt the program for the South American market. For additional information about the program, please click here.