Hydraulic repair facility features state-of-the-art testing equipment, computerized library of OEM specs, computer tracking for quick support, fast turn-around time. Company’s trained Fluid Power Technicians provide free evaluations and inspections, free accurate test documentation, immediate feedback on critical issues. Facility is ISO 9001:2000 certified, 24 hour service is available.
• Factory OEM replacement parts
• Rebuilt to original OEM performance specs
• Expert reverse engineering capabilities
• Warranty-100% one year, in-service
• Superior reverse engineering
With large machining capacity, company can provide rebuild services on hydraulic components that are obsolete and parts are no longer available. This is accomplished by reverse engineering the part and making it in their machine shop. This approach also works where replacement parts have unexceptionally long lead times.