Berea, Ohio—From mini valves to multiport to block & bleed, NOSHOK’s complete range of needle valves offers precise flow management in a variety of applications. Both hard and soft seat designs are available, and models include valves suitable for high pressure, high temperature and heavy-duty industrial applications.
The company produces its carbon steel valves standard with corrosion-resistant zinc-nickel plating. Zinc-nickel plating provides increased deposit hardness, extended wear resistance and longer service life, and is WEEE and RoHS compliant.
Needle Valve Details
* 3-year warranty
* Our hard seat mini valves feature a patented design which significantly increases the pressure rating up to 10,000 psi without compromising the flow coefficient (Cv)
* Hard seat, soft seat, and soft tip configurations available
* Standard and large bore orifice sizes available
* Pipe connections available from 1/8″ to 1-1/2″ NPT
* Carbon steel, stainless steel and brass materials available
* Custom designs available
* All NOSHOK are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability, and conform to MSS SP-99 Instrument Valves Standards
* Valves supplied with packing also conform to MSS SP-132 Compression Packing Systems for Instrument Valves Standard
* Made in the U.S.A.