CEJN has launched Multi-X, a range of easy-to-handle multiplates, designed to meet the demands of even the most challenging mobile hydraulic applications and making it possible to connect multiple hydraulic lines in one single operation.
The unique design made with the user in mind provides great flexibility, high performance, easy installation and trouble-free operation. The down-time during tool changes is minimized—hydraulic lines can be connected and disconnected with residual pressure and the working pressure is up to 35 MPa. The risk for cross-connecting is eliminated, which saves time and ensures proper function of each attachment.
Flexibility was a keyword when developing the Multi-X. Due to the variety of mobile hydraulic applications, Multi-X comes in many different configurations and sizes, and the two mating plates can both serve as a fixed part and be equipped with an electric connector.
The working pressure of the Multi-X is up to 35 MPa. Connection and disconnection is possible with residual pressure; this improves performance and minimizes down-time.
When designing the Multi-X, ergonomics and efficiency was in focus. One hand operation was one of the requirements set in order to make it easy for users. The solution was the ergonomic lever that is placed perpendicular to the hydraulic lines to provide both safety and really quick multiple connections.
And by equipping Multi-X with CEJN pressure eliminator nipples, connecting and disconnecting became even smoother, as it is possible to operate the MultiX with high residual pressure. The last piece of the easy-to-use puzzle is having WEO Plug-in as standard connectors. This makes installation easy and speeds up hose replacements.
Max. working pressure: 35 MPa
Min. burst pressure: 120 MPa
Temperature range: -30°C to +100°C
Material, female plate: Zinc plated steel, anodized aluminum, zinc, brass
Material, male plate: Zinc plated steel, anodized aluminum, brass
Material, seal: Nitril (NBR)
• Six standard configurations, matching the most frequent applications: sizes from DN 10 to DN 19, with two or four ports in each plate
• Either part of the plate system can be used as a fixed part without compromising the performance
• All plates can be equipped with an electric connector
• Use working pressure up to 35 MPa on half the ports simultaneously with the other half of the ports used as return lines with maximum pressure of 5 MPa
• The units can be connected with residual pressure:
• Up to 35 MPa residual pressure on the male side and free to drain on female side
• Up to 25 MPa residual pressure on the female side and free to drain on the male side
• Up to 25 MPa residual pressure on the male side and 1 MPa return resistance on the female side
• WEO Plug-in as standard, with self-aligning hose connections that prolongs hose life and minimizes downtime during replacements
• Ergonomic lever, with a locking button preventing unintentional disconnection, placed perpendicular to hydraulic lines to keep operators hands safe
• Equipped with pressure eliminator nipples, allowing for a smooth connection even at high residual pressure