The International Fluid Power Society unveiled its new logo today, replacing the familiar red circular logo that it has used for decades. The old logo incorporated a white triangle, evoking the symbol for a hydraulic pump. The new version, reminiscent of a pennant or medal, incorporates several themes:
• A gold burst represents a radiant horizon … a bright future for fluid power certification
• A triangle shape harkens back to the old logo
• The font chosen was selected because it is clean and modern
• The font emphasizes the word “fluid power”
• The red ribbons show the value of certification, achievement and pride in membership
• A white arc shows the transition from the old logo to the new
The Society also noted that it is in the midst of a brand refresh, and that an all-new website for the group will launch next year.
Adele Kayser says
Thanks for the highlight!