IFPE has opened its call for presentations for the event slated for March 10-14, 2020. The event features targeted education sessions that provide crucial information on new fluid power, power transmission, and motion control technologies to engineers and others involved in the design and manufacturing process.
Topics of interest for 2020 include both a mobile and industrial focus in (but not limited to):
- Cleanliness requirements for hydraulics – contamination control
- Electric vs. hydraulic transmissions – electric drives for machines
- Hydraulic transmission control methods – control clutches, shifting
- Electric systems in controls and components
- Integration of site management
- Machine control automation of functions on the machine
- Variable speed drive technology of fluid power
- Digital displacement pumps
- Predictive/preventative maintenance
- Mobile hydraulic robotics
- Factory automation, smart systems
- Assessing hydraulic system efficiency
- Industrial automation with humans
- Hydraulic casting
- Workforce development
This opportunity allows manufacturers, researchers and others to get in front of users and share best practices, updates and case studies. The deadline to submit abstracts is November 15, 2018. Submit proposals here.
Questions can be directed to Helen Horner at HHorner@aem.org.