Harrison Hydra-Gen offers its hPower hydraulic generators, which can provide power for a truck while it is idling and now even when the truck is off. This is made possible with Harrison hPower Idle Reduction System, which provides power for all dc requirements, while satisfying idle mitigation regulations, by seamlessly integrating with the apparatus chassis drivetrain system and electrical system.
With the Harrison hPower Idle Reduction System, fleets can reduce fuel costs, reduce excessive engine wear and scene noise, while also promoting cleaner air for the environment and providing operators with cab comfort without running the vehicle’s engine.
Benefits of hPower
- Extends the life of the Chassis
- Reduces DPF regenerations
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Simplified installation
- Reduces NOx output
- May qualify for federal incentives
Five models are available including:
- Battery powered 275 A hour dc battery system
- Battery powered 275 A hour Charge Plus+
- Battery powered 425 A hour dc battery system
- Battery powered custom system
- Stinger hPower mobile charging solution