HydraForce is exhibiting at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 show in Las Vegas as part of the International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE), March 14-18. The HydraForce booth, S80207, will feature a Collaboration Zone showcasing live demonstrations of its proprietary software offerings, including its recent HF Impulse 2.0, a configuration software for electronic control of proportional valves, along with the latest updates to i-Design, its hydraulic manifold circuit design tool.
The HydraForce booth will also feature the following:
- Innercept Digital Proportional Control, a patent-pending, compact proportional cartridge valve with an integrated LVDT position sensor and electronic valve driver that delivers exceptional linearity and repeatability.
- Newly launched Tan Delta Sensor; HydraForce, Elevāt and Tan Delta Systems have joined forces to provide integrated real-time hydraulic and oil condition monitoring and management.
- Patent-Pending Boom Lock Valve, a new electro proportional pressure control valve with an integral check that protects hydraulic systems in the event of a hose rupture or burst.
- Servo Mechanical Precision, an enhanced EH control with a unique mechanical feedback mechanism that improves operator experience and responsiveness.
- A range of IoT technology for mobile hydraulic equipment, including the new ERAU-6200 Remote Access Unit with Globe and Gate software powered by EPEC.
- A new family of high-pressure, low-pressure drop hydraulic solenoid valves for low leakage blocking, directional control, and load-holding applications.
Additionally, on Thursday, March 16, from 1:30-4 p.m., HydraForce will host a reception at its booth with cocktails, hor’dourves and networking.
To schedule a meeting with HydraForce at CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2023, click here.