Doering’s hydraulic inline pressure relief valves are an easy way to protect any hydraulic system from pressure spikes. Easy to install and durable for a long life.
HRV-HRVF-HRVM High Pressure direct-acting relief valves are normally closed, pressure-limiting valves used to protect hydraulic systems from pressure spikes. When the pressure at the inlet reaches the pressure setting, the valve starts to open, throttling flow to limit the pressure rise. These valves are smooth and quiet, low leak, dirt tolerant, immune to silting and are very fast.
• Factory set to user’s requested pressure relief up to 4000 psi (276 bar)
• Inline valve will operate when mounted in any position in your hydraulic system.
• Standard material is zinc plated steel or optional 316 stainless steel.
• All inline valves are made in the U.S.A.
• Max operating pressure: 6,000 psi (413.7 bar)
• Proof pressure: 9,000 psi (620.5 bar)
• Max crack pressure: 4,000 psi (276 bar)
• Operating temperature: -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F) with Buna N seals, only applicable to SAE sizes.