Helac Corp. has launched a new website to better educate and service its customers, partners, and prospective employees. The website, www.helac.com, was built from a clean slate to ensure we understood the needs and expectations of each target audience. As a result, our new site features a new “look and feel” and offers all new content, functionality, and navigation. Each visitor can easily access the information that’s important to them to quickly answer their questions or make informed decisions.
“There’s something new for everyone on this new site, whether you’re a long standing customer, new distributor, or future employee visiting our site. We plan to continuously update our site with new information and tools to make our site a one-stop-shop of information,” states Paul Swann, VP of sales and marketing for Helac Corp.
Highlights of new functionality:
• Easy to follow design – Featuring a completely new “look and feel,” our site is visually driven with minimal content, many graphics, and animations to make it easy to navigate and retain key information.
• Simplified navigation – The consolidated navigation makes it easier for visitors to go directly to their points of interest. Plus, our home page features hot links to new functionality or to high traffic sections.
• Career center – To help attract talent to our company, we now feature a career center that features The day in the life of employees at Helac, a video of Helac’s innovative markets, and an interactive timeline of Helac’s history.
• Partner log-in – Our rotary actuator distributors and construction attachment dealers can now log onto a secure section of our site to download sales tools, engineering drawings, and more.
• Downloads – Based on feedback from our customers, we’ve added a top navigation called downloads so our brochures can be easily found and downloaded.
• Industry section – Prospective customers can now search our site for product and application information by the industry their company represents.
“Helac’s growth and success has stemmed from our focus to understand our customers’ expectations and continuously improve on the service we offer them. Our website is yet another tool that will allow us to quickly and efficiently service our customers, especially as we continue to add new tools and functionality,” said Swann.
Helac Corp. is already gearing up to launch additional functionality to the new site. Our rotary actuator customers will soon be able to order spare parts online for standard products. For our construction attachments customers, we’re creating new functionality that will allow them to easily receive online quotations for our PowerTilt and PowerGrip product lines. We also plan to translate our site into multiple languages to service our customers that are located in more 42 countries around the world.