HAWE Hydraulik is pleased to announce that one of its strongest partners in Canada will now be part of the HAWE Group. As of June 1, HAWE Hydraulik will have acquired 55% of the shares of Hydra-Fab Fluid Power Inc., Ontario. The remaining 45% of shares will continue to be held by Richard Gores, who continues to act as General Manager of the company.
Hydra-Fab Fluid Power has been a HAWE distributor serving Ontario for 18 years. The company employs 27 people and supports the industrial, power generation and mobile markets and is a specialist in work holding hydraulics as well as filtration.
With this step, HAWE is further strengthening its position in North America in addition to the existing facilities in Charlotte, Portland, Ore., and Houston, as well as the participation in Northstar Fluid Power Inc. in Alberta, Canada.
Hydra-Fab, Northstar and HAWE North America will continue to pursue an aggressive growth path in the U.S. and Canada with the target of winning profitable market share. The company and brand name will remain Hydra-Fab Fluid Power.