The FPDA-ISD Joint Annual Summit is scheduled for September 18-21 at the Westin Savannah in Savannah, Georgia. This year’s theme is Navigating Today for Tomorrow’s Opportunities. Planning for the future means making conscious decisions now. At this year’s FPDA-ISD Summit, attendees will be given the information and tools they need to make the right decisions for their company’s future. To prepare for the future you need to shape it, and our program is dotted with the movers and shakers who can help us shape companies for greater success:
- Today more than ever before, CEOs and other top-level executives need to understand what is going on in the world. Key trends in politics, economics and even culture have an impact on every business, and to manage effectively executives must know what these trends are, how they will affect our economy, and what opportunities these trends may generate for their own companies. Join Herb Meyer for his opening keynote as he uncovers key trends.
- Dr. Al Bates will take an In-depth dive into what really impacts profit.
- Attendees will explore Value Added Selling in a Tough Economy with Paul Reilly.
- Get a lobbyist’s preview the 2017 Presidential Administration’s Business Landscape with a regulatory/legislative/political outlook with Jade West, Senior Vice President – Government Relations with the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors.
- The closing keynote speaker, nationally-known Ross Bernstein, will discuss The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World.
- The FPDA Business Session offers a unique Member to Member Session, where three distributors will discuss their social media best practices, vendor strategy, and the Fluid Power Challenge. Joe Calvello of Cleveland Research will provide an industrial distribution outlook and Frank Hurtte of River Heights Consulting will explore the future of fluid power distribution. Attendees will also learn about the new FPDA mentoring program, and much more.
Additionally, there is a variety networking opportunities to round out a robust, information and action-packed program.