Each year, the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) acknowledges fluid power industry companies that have reached a significant membership milestone with the organization. This year was no different; the recognized companies value the benefits they receive as NFPA members and see the importance of long-term support.
Founded in 1953, NFPA is the only trade association focused exclusively on fluid power technology with members representing the entire fluid power supply chain. Beginning with 35 fluid power companies, NFPA has grown to more than 330 member companies with an ever-growing impact towards ensuring fluid power is the customer’s technology of choice. Many of the current member companies have been in the association for decades.
This year’s milestone companies were announced at the recent NFPA 2018 Annual Conference, and two companies had representatives in attendance to accept a plaque commemorating their membership. The other presentations will be made at a future NFPA event or at the company’s headquarters.
The following companies were recognized in Orlando last month:
• Cross Manufacturing Company | Joined NFPA in 1968– 50 year Membership Award
• Aladco, LLC | Joined NFPA in 1993—25 year Membership Award
• Camozzi Pneumatics, Inc. | Joined NFPA in 1993—25 year Membership Award
• IMI Precision Engineering | Joined NFPA in 1993—25 year Membership Award
• MTS Systems Corporation—Sensors Division | Joined NFPA in 1993—25 year Membership Award