In its efforts to be the strongest parter available to OEMs in mobile hydraulics markets, Danfoss Power Systems, formerly known as Sauer-Danfoss, is bringing a full program to this year’s IFPE at the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition to providing information at its booth 80529 in the South Hall, Danfoss Power Systems will present nearly 20 technical sessions in the conference program highlighting maximizing machine performance and fuel efficiency, customizing operator control, managing power and accelerating time to market.
In September 2013, Sauer-Danfoss changed its name to Danfoss and began operating as a new business segment called Danfoss Power Solutions within the Danfoss Group. The company provides manufactures hydraulic and electrohydraulic components, including hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
Danfoss Power Solutions experts will make 18 presentations during the technical conference, which emphasizes new technologies and methods related to improved analysis, design, manufacturing and performance of fluid power components and systems for mobile and industrial markets. Topics include:
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Technologies for Off-Highway Agricultural Vehicles: The Benefits of Using State-of-the-Art Mobile Hydraulics Technology
- Machine Control with Only Two Hoses
- Practical Solutions for Open Circuit System Instability
- Hydraulic Steering “Jerk” on Articulated Vehicles
- Applications for Discrete Flow Pumps
- Comparison of Steady State Flow Loss Models for Axial Piston Pumps
- Engine Overspeed Protection for Tier 4 Machines with Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Hydraulic Generator Drive Robust Control
- A Novel Methodology of Displacement Calculation for the Swash Plate Axial Piston Pump with Conical Cylinder Block
- Control and Stability Analysis of a Practical Load-Sense System
- Open Circuit Fan System Stability Analysis
- Improvements in Reversing Fan Drives
- Dedicated Closed Circuit Hydrostatic Fan Drive Control
- Meeting ISO3744 – Determination of Airborne Noise Generated by Hydrostatic Unit
- Charge Pump and Loop Flush Sizing for Closed Loop, One Pump, Multi-Motor Systems
- Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of a Simple Load-Sense System
- Using System FMEAs to Improve Safety, Quality and Performance in Off-Highway Hydraulic Systems
- Novel Use of a U-style Hydrostatic Transmission to Develop a Low-Power Dual-Mode Transmission
See complete descriptions of these and all technical conference sessions by visiting www.ifpe.com.
Danfoss Power Solutions