The HPK06SE series hydraulically operated directional control valve from Hydac is quite possibly the world’s smallest 5-port pilot-operated spool valve. The screw-in cartridge design is a 3-way, 2-position, flow control valve rated to 5,000 psi and 3.5 gpm.
The pilot operated spool valve uses the HYDAC FC06-5 cavity. It features three work ports, separate pilot and vent ports with open transition. It is suitable for for handling small priority flow control needs and is used to switch and vent pilot pressure controls. It is widely adaptable for use as a logic element and comes with a variety of spring bias options. Full pressure may be applied to all ports
The HPK06 offers the designer great flexibility and many ways to deploy this useful valve with:
- Spring options from 30 to 300 psi
- The ability to allow bidirectional flow
- Simple pilot directional control
- Load sensed priority flow control, as part of a fully adjustable pressure compensated flow control
- Advanced ride control systems