The CL-712 is a solid-state Cortex A8 ARM microcontroller based display and member of the HED CANLink multiplexed control family. Delivered in a plastic enclosure, this unit provides communication messages to the end-user. The CL-712 is designed for use as a stand-alone unit or as part of a distributed system. The HED CL-712 can be programmed using HED’s do-it-yourself CANLink Arranger programming tool or directly by HED engineering. The dual processor design allows for immediate CAN communication on power-up for communication with other CAN modules in the system.
Features and specifications:
- Sealed enclosure for external mounting
- LED Backlight
- Sunlight readable 10.1” TFT Color LCD display
- WXGA 1280×800 pixel format
- Cortex A8 ARMMicroprocessor running at 800MHz
- Real Time Clock with Internal Battery
- Plastic Molded Enclosure
- Deutsch DT16-18SA-K004 (for Power, CAN and I/O)RAMCO M12 4 & 8 pin Female (for USB, Video)(or other manufacturer of IP67 sealed M12 connector) – mating connectors
- 8 to 32 VDC – Operating Voltage
- -40°C to 70°C operating temperature
- The printed circuit boards are designed for high EMI/RFI protection and conformal coated with a silicone coating for further water/moisture protection.