Berea, Ohio—NOSHOK 300 Series brass case gages with the optional Maximum Indicating Pointer (also referred to as the “Trouble Shooter”), are a useful tool for performing system set-up and diagnostics, and identifying spikes in a system.
• pressure ranges from vacuum through 15,000 psi
• 2-1/2 in. case – bottom or back connected
• heavy-duty one-piece die casting integrates all components into a solid unit to eliminate leakage
• glycerine fill greatly reduces the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock
• dials are printed with bold UV resistant ink for clear, long-lasting readability even when exposed to years of direct sunlight
• Maximum Indicating Pointer is easily reset with a knurled thumb screw
Available with many other options and accessories, including front or rear flanges, chrome cover ring, chrome bezel with U-clamp, multiple lens options, adapter ring, 7/16″-20 straight thread, laser marking, stainless steel tagging, and a variety of orifice sizes. Stock availability.