Tompkins Industries unique Hydraulic Tank Cleanout Covers provides superior sealing, easy access, and lower maintenance costs.
Include the Tompkins Hydraulic Tank Access cover in new designs, or retrofit existing tanks quickly and easily. Retrofitting existing tanks requires no parts fabrication, tapping or welding.
- Seals quickly with a full-torque, 1-bolt design.
- Trapezoidal design ensures even pressure and full 360° contact on the tank providing the maximum seal for your hydraulic and fuel tanks.
- The cover self centers and has an internal anti-rotation feature to prevent it from dropping during disassembly.
- Use without risk of leaks or contamination above and below the fluid level.
- Assemble using hand tools or air impact wrenches.
This is a fast, simple, rugged and field-service friendly way to create tank access for cleaning and inspection. It’s easy to install. And easy to order. Complete kits available in sizes from 6″-14″ diameter. Available in zinc-plated and unplated steel variations.