Tribute Inc. will be holding its annual user’s group meeting, TribNet, June 23-25th at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center.
The 33rd user’s group meeting will feature guest speaker Alicia Booker, VP of Manufacturing at Cuyahoga Community College, who will discuss strategies for working with local agencies and educators to develop the partnerships that will benefit employers looking for skilled help in manufacturing.
Brian Kazmierczak, Tribute’s platinum partner, Rubber Tree Systems, will be outlining his company’s new Rubber Tree Analytics software, which offers stunning visualizations and dashboards of Tribute and TrulinX data.
The 2.5-day conference will be full of training sessions on both TrulinX and Tribute Software systems and networking opportunities for the users. Many users say that the ability to talk with other users of the software and meet Tribute staff face to face is an invaluable benefit of attending the conference.
The Program Priority Assignment and Program Review boards will meet to go over and rank customer project submissions determining the direction of Tribute’s development teams’ work for next six months. This system allows Tribute’s development teams to respond nimbly to changes in the industry focus on projects that are relevant to the user base.
Tribute’s vendor partners will be there to highlight their products and services. Tribute is proud to partner with the following vendors that will be exhibiting at TribNet:
• 3Delta Systems – Credit Card Integration and Secure Payment Services
• Enlighten.Net – Document management and Search Integration Solutions
• Evergreen Consulting – Consulting Services to wholesale distributors to increase profits and grow the value of their business
• Harland Technology Services – A leading nationwide provider of IT services and solutions
• Rubber Tree Systems – Sales Force Mobilization and Analytics software for ERP
• Tour de Force Inc. – Fully functional mobile CRM/SFA solution integrated with Tribute and TrulinX software solutions
• WarehouseTWO – North America’s leading inventory-sharing solution for independent industrial wholesaler-distributors
Along with informative sessions and networking, TribNet members will enjoy visiting Tribute’s hometown city of Cleveland, which continues to add entertainment, fine dining establishments and microbreweries along the riverfront and downtown.
Tim Reynolds, president of Tribute Inc., and the Tribute staff look forward to networking with customers and vendor partners this June at TribNet.